Hi, I’m Amanda Waterton and, after several years of managing data, funding and compliance within organisations delivering government funded training programmes, I am now excited to be running my own consultancy business.
Recent projects include assisting with a RoATP re-application, migration into a new platform, work on Hard Close, monthly ILR data and funding support, interrogating PDSATs and FRM reports as well general compliance checks and acting as a sounding board for all things ESFA related
My experience in previous roles includes:
- Twice leading teams transforming previously ‘unsatisfactory’ ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) audit results to well within the ‘satisfactory’ range
- Extensive experience in interpreting reports from FIS (Funding Information System), PDSATs (Provider Data Self-Assessment Toolkit), QAR (Qualification Achievement Rates) and ESFA portals.
- Successfully managing contract assurance teams with responsibility for various government training contracts worth approximately £10 million.
- Reporting at MD/Board level and contributed to both SAR and QIP (Self-Assessment Report and Quality Improvement Plan).
- Managing the performance and compliance of up to ten supply chain partners across various ESFA/ESF/DWP contracts.
- Using my skills in data management, project management, funding profiling, forecasting and budgeting.
- Writing bids for both NGO and government funding (including ROTO and RoATP)
- Acquiring a working knowledge of the requirements of OFSTED – both preparation and inspection
- Using market leading MIS/E Portfolio systems and, more recently, being involved in the development, testing and maintenance of the C&G PIVOT platform.